Premier Card Terms & Conditions
The Terms & Conditions ("T&Cs") stated below apply to the SportSanity Premier Card (the "Card") as issued by SportSanity SG Pte Ltd ("SportSanity"). By applying for the ard, you agree to be bound by the T&Cs below because you are deemed to have already read, understood and accepted each and every term. The T&Cs and amendments made to them from time to time shall apply to:
(a) any Card already issued to you;
(b) each time you make use of the Cards.
The T&Cs are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Only you can make transactions with the Card. You are responsible:
(a) for ensuring that you comply with all the T&Cs; and
(b) for any loss suffered as a result of failure to comply with the T&Cs.
(a) provide to us, the information and documents we may need from time to time in connection with the use of any Card;
(b) notify us immediately in writing if there is a change in your personal particulars (such as your address, contact number, and email);
(c) cooperate with us in any investigation or litigation in connection with the use of any Card;
(d) report a lost Card to us immediately; and
(e) fully indemnify us and hold us harmless against any loss, damage, liability, cost and expenses (including legal costs with disbursements on a full indemnity basis), which SportSanity may incur or suffer as a result of or in connection with the misuse of the Card.
SportSanity is not liable:
(a) for the refusal of any participating merchant to accept the Card;
(b) for any defect, deficiency, performance or the quality of the Services supplied by any participating merchant with the Card;
(c) for any representations or warranties made by the participating merchants; and
(d) for any loss you may incur in connection with the use of the Card or the Services howsoever arising (whether reasonably foreseeable or not); and
(e) for any deficiency or delay in performing our obligations as a result of anything we cannot control.
1. The Card is strictly non-transferable & non-refundable and is valid till the stated expiry date.
2. The replacement fee for a damage or lost card is $5.
3. The Card must be presented before payment in order to enjoy the discounts and privileges (the "Services") at all participating merchants.
4. Unless otherwise stated, the Services are not valid with any other discounts or promotions.
5. The Services may be amended or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. You shall not hold SportSanity liable for the failure of any participating merchant to provide the Services, or if the Services are altered in any way.
6. Should bookings be required to utilize the services, it must be mentioned at the time of booking that you will be utilizing the Card. Failure to do so may result in the inability to enjoy the service.
7. SportSanity does not bear any responsibility for the provision of all goods and services to you and for any liabilities, cost, losses, injuries, illness or other damages you may suffer as a result of an act of omission by a service provider or any third party arising in connection with your use of the Card.
8. The discounts & privileges offered by SportSanity SG Pte Ltd and its partners and the terms & conditions may be amended or withdrawn without prior notice at the sole Discretion of SportSanity SG Pte Ltd.
9. SportSanity reserves the right to immediately terminate your membership (without being liable for any refund of any fees) if you act in a manner inconsistent with any local law or ordinance or in an abusive manner towards an employee of SportSanity or its agents, or if you use the Card in a manner that is in breach of the T&Cs.
10. The T&Cs may be amended with reasonable notice given to you and the amended T&Cs shall be binding upon notice being given to you.
11. Due to the fact that SportSanity has two sets of discount vouchers for selection at the member’s choice, the set of vouchers with the higher value will be promoted on our website as the generic value of our vouchers.