JOIN THE SPORTSANITY WRITING TEAM
SportSanity is Singapore's go to for everything sports. Apart from having the largest directory of coaches, retailers & facilities, a sports-centric marketplace, & events calendar that spans over 40 sports, we also produce a large range of articles covering; sports events, lifestyle, fitness & interviews with athletes. To ensure we stay on top, we are constantly looking for passionate people to join our team as writers to help us grow bigger and to share this journey with us.
Don't worry, you don't have to be an expert to be on our team because we will be more than happy to guide you. As long as you love sports, we are looking for you.
PERKS OF BEING A SPORTSANITY CONTRIBUTOR
1) Have a platform to share your experiences & thoughts with the rest of the world. Apart from being featured on the SportSanity portal, our content also reaches far and wide through our content partners that include Active SG ( Sport Singapore), NS Portal (Mindef) & JustRunLah (Your local running buddy).
2) Get the chance to interview World Renown Athletes, Singapore Sporting Talents & many other inspiring people. Don't worry, we will arrange all of that for you.
3) Receive Free Race Slots to running events, products to review, sports event tickets & media passes to attend some of Singapore's biggest events (Subject to availability)
4) Get a Free SportSanity Premier Card after your 3rd published post
5) Link back to your website or blog to increase traffic
The Dos & The Don'ts
*No we are really not trying to scare you away.
1) Posts must be original and written in English
2) No copyrighted materials without obtaining permission
3) No defamatory or abusive posts
4) No advertorial or reviews for products you have received compensation for
5) No affiliate links to online stores
6) No post promoting retailers & other for-profit establishments or events
7) You can partially reprint content from your blog or website and link back to it. However, the articles must be able to stand on their own as well
8) SportSanity reserves the right for publication and might edit your content-without altering the meaning- prior to publication
HOW DO I START CONTRIBUTING?
1) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us what kind of articles you enjoy writing as well as athletes or events you would like to cover
2) We will send you a guideline of our articles for reference
3) Start writing and send it in when you are done!